Description de l'offre
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong's largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Insurance Academy And Development .
· Implement training agenda across all distribution channels approved to sell HSBC manufactured or support insurance product
· Support certification process for all frontline sales, sales support and sales quality teams as appropriate.
· Organize and deliver training sessions, launch events, product positioning seminars, and other up skilling initiatives.
· Conduct market assessments of other training, coaching and other learning events across competitors
· Collaborates with distribution partners and learning teams to review existing training course materials and refine course delivery to ensure a professional training program is effectively delivered to the insurance sales
· Provide guidance to distribution channels to ensure effective product positioning.
· Conduct training sessions across distribution channels, ensuring all new hires are accredited and support the up skilling of distribution partners when gaps are identified.
· Deal with challenges and problems promptly, effectively and professionally.
· Assisting distribution channels in conducting learning and development events for internal or external customers as required
· Degree required with preference for advanced degree completion
· Recognized insurance qualification, possess professional qualification of CFP or CPA is definitely an advantage
· Solid years of experience in finance, banking or insurance
· Strong knowledge of insurance products and financial planning
· Demonstrated experience and track record relating to Learning delivery within fast moving, complex and demanding corporate environment
· Demonstrated familiarity with Bank and Insurance regulations, compliance and sales quality
· Substantial front line sales experience preferred
· Strong communication skills with high written and oral proficiency in English
· Must be fluent in Cantonese and English with a preference of proficiency in Mandarin
· Customer driven with demonstrated commitment to improving customer experience
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.