A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Insurance Sales Team Manager
Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our team as Assistant Insurance Sales Team Manager .
· Manage and Lead a team to meet sales achievement in both Insurance and General Banking products
· Monitor the team's sales performance and provide timely coaching, motivate staff and ensure the sales quality comply with bank's guidelines
· Forecast and manage sales capacity, optimize the team's resources to meet business needs
· Provide strategic views to Section Manager / Head of Sales on business development to ensure the sales program runs smooth and contribute on sales growth
· Ensure the accuracy of sales tracking record and prepare MI reports and Management Dashboard
· Channel customer feedback to respective internal counterparts timely and properly, and support them to conduct health check in new workflow initiatives or system enhancements
· Participate in projects of process improvement and transformation, conduct evaluation to assess the business impact and identify enhancement opportunities
· Provide relief supervisory support for other sales team in CCC
Ideal candidate profile
· Diploma or Degree Holder; Form Five or DSE Graduates with relevant working experience will also be considered
· Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations (IIQE) Paper 1, 2 and 3 an advantage
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, with exposure to call centre operations in banking industry and with at least 1 year at supervisory level
· Solid knowledge on insurance would be definitely an advantage
· Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Strong self-motivation with ability to work independently and under pressure
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
· Good knowledge of application software
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.