Sr Financial Service Officer - Private Wealth Solution - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology - TKH
Description de l'offre
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
Global Service Delivery
Within HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, Global Service Delivery is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Global Service Delivery teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets. In this role, you will:
· Leads the team and ensure the smooth transition of the project(s) responsible for, which shall involve comprehensive review of the Business requirements, organizing testing, coordinating successful implementation.
· Facilitates the successful implementation of system and procedure enhancement / amendment by coordinating users and other internal/external teams
· Closely co-ordinates with GTA, FSU, IT, and the project team to ensure timely escalation or resolution of any business constraints in achieving the project deliverables and benefits.
· Coaches and develops team members by acting as the role model and fosters team spirits within the team.
· Effectively coaches and guides the team members during projects implementation process and using the appraisal system and counselling.
· Ensures the team-members understand their role in supporting the business, and also ensure delegation and succession plan is established and practiced.
· Helps line manager to evaluate / improve the production efficiency and accuracy, make suggestion to streamline the operations procedure.
· Contributes to on-going improvement of systems and procedures.
· A Bachelor’s degree, major in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
· Accounting or Finance background is a must or related working experience.
· At least 2 years’ experience in management projects with tracked records.
· Good command of spoken and written English skills.
· Computer literate and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Evidence of strong analytical, statistical and data mining skills to study trends, make projections and to interpret numeric information. Evidence of strong operational decision making and be able to provide analytical support to the teams.
· Evidence of strong project management by achievement of benefit realization and stakeholder engagement.
· Ability to build and maintain relationship with business units and continuously give feedback by stringent follow-up on service level agreements.
· Ability to be flexible and willing to change along with changes in corporate and department objectives in addition to recommending changes to assist in meeting these objectives.
· Initiate cost control measured by achieving resource efficiency and managing overheads.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
***Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Guangdong) Ltd. GSC China***
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.