Job ID 1028541 Date posted 9/26/2018 Primary Location Bucharest, București, Romania Job Category Sales Operations Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Romania)
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
· Supports sales processing activities and process improvement for an assigned area, account or process
· Demonstrates capability and understanding of requirements in all areas of sales processing
· develops client interaction and negotiation skills
· Reviews process evaluation results to perform analysis, identify issues and opportunities and provide data to resolve client claims or inquiries
· Communicates analysis results to internal stakeholders
· implements specified changes to processes or tool to improve performance and increase customer satisfaction
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 2-4 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience implementing policies, processes, and analytics methods to support client sales processing
· Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
· Familiarity with reviewing and interpreting client agreements
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in English and local language.
· Ability to effectively communicate sales processing plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options