Solutions Operations Project Analyst
Develops, implements and utilizes processes and tools to enable the sales life-cycle (pricing, orders, invoicing, opportunity assessment, field inventory management and other sales pipeline analytics and forecasting solutions). Reports and analyzes order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment. Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
· Assists with designing and implementing portions of processes and tools to provide sales forecasting, analytics and metrics, quotes and pricing, order management, invoicing, and operations support for a customer segment or business unit
· Collects, consolidates, and charts data from sales and process results for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues
· learns and practices basic analysis
· Implements specified changes to processes and tools to improve performance and efficiency
· Develops understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders for process and tool expectations and needs
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience or understanding of data collection and analysis tools and software packages.
· Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Basic understanding of business and sales operations processes and practices
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in English and local language.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.