Description de l'offre
Job ID 1027284 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Australia)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company. HPE enables enterprises to accelerate their innovation and time to value by making hybrid IT simple. Our values are: Partner. Innovate. Act. We live by three core values that drive our business. Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
The Solution Sales Specialist will be responsible for leading pursuits in accounts and territories focused on high performance computing (HPC) and data/analytics infrastructure platforms. You will collaborate with and support Account Managers and provides specialist expertise within the sales team. Drives proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, uses specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities.
· Responsible for creating and driving their sales pipeline. Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow- up by others.
· Maintains knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better.
· Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
· Works with Account management teams and provides input regarding business development and solution expertise.
· Development of quota objectives and future direction for defined product category.
· Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
· May invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale.
· Directs or coordinates supporting sales activities.
Education and Experience Required:
· University or Bachelor's degree. Directly related previous work experience.
· Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
· Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
· Typically 8-12 years of advanced sales experience.
· 2-3 years of product/solution sales in the areas of High Performance Computing (HPC), Data & Analytics Infrastructure Platforms.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
· Knowledge of HPC and Data/Analytics Infrastructure platforms highly desirable. Ability to create solutions from HPE partner landscape working with ISV and Channel to create optimized solutions for customer requirement.
· Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how the company's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capability.
· Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
· Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
· Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and positions the company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs.
· Utilizes SFDC as an expert and accurately forecasts business.
· Maintain expertise of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
· Maintains expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents. We are unable to provide assistance with sponsorship or relocation.
To make your next career move with a world IT leader, take the step to !
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.