Description de l'offre
Job ID 1027672 Date posted 6/28/2018 Primary Location Nashua, New Hampshire, United States Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Plexxi is seeking a development engineer in test/software quality assurance engineer. The qualified candidate will be responsible for new feature testing as well as enhancing and maintaining the existing verification framework and tools. The ideal candidate will have experience in test and automation methodologies.
· High level programming experience in languages such as Python, Ruby or Perl
· Object Oriented Programming
· Must be able to convey an understanding of test methodology for the purpose of automating tests
· Networking experience
· Experience with various APIs such as REST, SOAP, XML/JSON-RPC
· Experience with cloud infrastructure and hypervisors including VMware
· Must have a workable knowledge of networking technologies and experience in testing either embedded networking devices or web-based applications related to network operations.
· A 4 year degree in computer science or related field is required.
· Good communications skills
· 2-5 years experience in a similar role Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.