Description de l'offre
Job ID 1028271 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Westborough, Massachusetts, United States Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
· Provides direct and ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors designing and developing new products, enhancements and updates and coordinating projects for end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms.
· Manages headcount, deliverables, schedules, and costs for multiple ongoing projects, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with program and organizational roadmaps.
· Communicates project status and escalates issues to direct managers, program managers, and internal and external development partners.
· Manages relationships with outsourced partners and suppliers, including setting expectations regarding deliverables, product quality, schedules, and costs; ensures that team members are effectively communicating and collaborating with outsourced resources.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and cost reductions opportunities.
· Provides people-care management for assigned team members, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans,coaching, and career development; ensures that proper knowledge and career development tools are in place to support ongoing team member and process development.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree or equivalent experience required.
· May have advanced university degree.
· Typically 5 or more years of related work experience, including 0 -2 years of people management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
· Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to manage human capital across geographies to drive workforce development and achieve desired results.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills.
· Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
· Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
· Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language.
· Good understanding of the company's policies and processes.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.