Description de l'offre
Job ID 1032006 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location San Jose, California, United States Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a Software Engineer Intern to work in the San Jose, CA office.The Tools Engineering team is responsible for the development of new tools or enhancing existing tools that are used by our Dev and QA teams to drive efficiencies by automating manual tasks. These tools could revolve around monitoring the health of our products, management of essential resources in our data centers, automation frameworks, etc.
As a Summer Intern on our Tools engineering team, you will be responsible for automating tools and applications. You should have a
Education and Experience:
This is a 2019 summer intern position.
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master's or PHD degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
· Basic knowledge of Java/Python/Perl languages
· Familiarity with working in Linux/Windows environments
· Exposure to GIT/Mercurial
· Some Exposure to http protocol and rest API’s
· DB exposure SQL commands
· Participation in Hackathons
· Ability and passion to learn, research, test new technologies
· Clear written and verbal communication skills
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.