Description de l'offre
Job ID 1031565 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location San Jose, California, United States; Durham, North Carolina, United States Other location San Jose,California,United States of America Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a highly motivated Software Engineering Intern to work in the Durham, NC office.
This is a 2019 Summer Intern Position.
· Will gain professional work experience with one of the most innovative organizations
· Take on exciting assignments and projects in specific fields of study
· Develop hands-on experience with cutting edge technologies in data storage and analytics
· Learn from professional mentors
· Build a network of contacts in a growing industry
Education and Experience -
· Bachelor’s degree plus 1st year of Master's program completed.
· Major in Computer science or Computer engineering.
· Solid understanding of Operating system, data structure, software algorithm, software development principles.
· Coding skills and software design skills.
• Competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.