Software Engineer II
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
The partner ecosystem team is looking for a well-rounded software developer that can demonstrate good technical acumen along with a strong desire to learn and excel at new technologies. Development of tools, integration, SDKs etc. for HPE products to increase customer value and provide solution differentiation will be a key responsibility. Being a self-starter, fast learner and having goal oriented approach are some of the key characteristics of the candidates pursued for this position
· Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
· Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
· Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
· Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and out-sourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
· Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· Experience in software development languages such as: Python, Ansible, Terraform, GoLang,
· Java, C#
· Typically 2-4 years experience.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
· Experience in working with enterprise systems and software - lab setup, configuration, automation etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Using software systems design tools and languages.
· Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
· Designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
· Software systems testing methodology, including execution of test plans, debugging, and testing
· scripts and tools.
· Experience working with enterprise system - lab maintenance, deployment and, configuration
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to
· effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.