Description de l'offre
Job ID 1031152 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Singapore)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
We are expanding our current Embedded Firmware R&D team in Singapore for the development of our award winning Hewlett Packard Enterprise - Aruba Networking Switches and Router Products. We have various new openings in our platform work. If you have the relevant interest, experience, knowledge and expertise, and is looking to establish a solid career with strong technical knowledge, we would like to invite you to explore a career with us. For fresh graduates with relevant area of studies, you will be considered for junior position.
Software Engineer, Embedded Firmware
What you will do (not limit to this list)
· Be part of a team that designs, implements, tests and validates SW for state-of-the-art networking products.
· Apply and build on your existing technical knowledge on-the-job, and opportunities to grow and expand into other platform work. (For fresh graduates, you will grow and build essential platform technical knowledge on-the-job.)
· Understand and gather project requirements, design sub-modules and conduct investigation accordingly. Identify risk factors and mitigate those risks.
· Debug any issues observed and derive fixes. Close follow up and drive issues closure with relevant parties.
· Participate actively in technical discussions, enable decision-making and progress.
· Proactive to engage others directly in discussions whenever necessary.
· Articulate technical proposals/justification/issues and provide clear technical updates to team lead and manager regularly on progress.
· Ensure timely deliverables of assigned tasks.
· Accountable for the highest quality delivery of our work for all our products.
Who you will work with
· A team of specialized modules developers
· Partner Hardware and Manufacturing teams
· Distinguished Technologists and Architects
· Project and management teams
· Cross-geographical and cross-functional teams
· External Vendors
If you are…
A dynamic individuals who enjoy challenging tasks, possess inquisitive mind, resourceful, self-motivated and go-getter. You should possess a strong technical background in platform areas.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
(Fresh graduates with relevant area of studies will be considered for junior position)
· Solid understanding of software development principles
· Experience with software development tools and processes
· Knowledge of C programming
· Strong interest and ability to conduct issues investigation and develop solutions
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Self-motivated, eager and quick learner
· Passion for technology
· A strong team player, able to collaborate and work with global and cross-functional teams
· Master's degree or advance degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Embedded Linux systems programming experience
· Experience with embedded Linux OS, kernel, device tree, device drivers, yocto.
· Possess working knowledge on embedded software development in RTOS environment
· Experience with GIT or comparable Revision Control software
· Experience in various phases of the software development cycle
· Experience in writing secure software
· Experience with network development tools - Sniffer, Traffic Generators, IXIA, Spirent etc.
· Experience with Unit Test Automation
· Experience in assembly language
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.