Job ID 1029586 Date posted 8/15/2018 Primary Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States; Massachusetts, United States Other location Boston,Massachusetts,United States of America Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
At Cloud Technology Partners (CTP) a Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company, we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Cloud Technology Partners is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft and other leading cloud platforms.
We know enterprise cloud. You can too. Come join us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Build an integrated Big Data platform for IoT devices
· Develop mobile applications and services
· Transform java code base to SaaS
· Building web based scalable and distributed cloud native applications
· Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%)
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
· 1-3 years of software engineering experience using Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration or Test Automation
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
· Experience developing Java and RESTful Web Services
· Experience with any of the following: Git, Svn, Maven, Gradle, Jira, Trello, Bamboo, or Jenkins
· Ability to travel occasionally to client locations
· AWS or cloud- related experience
· Experience using Angular, C/C++, or Python
· Sense of humor
PERKS & BENEFITS
· Competitive compensation (mix of fixed base and aggressive incentive plan) and equity
· Comprehensive benefit plan offerings to keep you healthy
· 401(k) plan so you can plan for the future
· Generous paid time off plans so you will have a healthy work life balance
· Career growth opportunities to keep your career moving in the right direction
· Trainings and certifications to keep you an expert in your field
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.