Job ID 1027645 Date posted 8/3/2018 Primary Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Engineering Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (India)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Key Technical Skills
· Should have good working experience in systems domain (Unix/Linux, C/C++, Java, Shell/Perl/Python scripting, debugging, troubleshooting..etc)
· Should have good ability to design application modules using Object Oriented technology, multi-threading, sockets, various IPCs, database interfaces..etc
· Should be proficient in scripting – Shell, Perl, Python..etc
· Should have good working experience in any Unix OS along with strong Unix operating system fundamentals
· Should have good working experience in SQL and familiarity with any database (Eg. Oracle 11i, MS SQL Server…etc)
· Should have a thorough knowledge on SDLC and working experience in all phases of project lifecycle.
· Should have strong troubleshooting skills, including various debugging tools
· Having working knowledge in Java language is an added advantage
· Having working knowledge in performance analysis and associated tools, is an added advantage
· Ideation and innovation would be essential skills to possess
· Should have ability to adapt to project and/or business requirements
· Should be a quick learner
Key Soft Skills
· Should be a good team player
· Should be highly pro-active in nature
· Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.