Software Design Engineer (UI/UX) (HyperConverged Solution)
At HPE SimpliVity, we are an open, supportive community of product creators who deliver award-winning Hyper-Converged infrastructure (HCI) products. Our team members describe our culture as inclusive, collaborative and innovative.
In a typical day as a Software Engineer, you will
· Be part of a cross-functional Scrum team responsible for all stages of design and development for HCI products and platforms, including software design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration
· Participate in Scrum-of-Scrums, Communities-of-Practice, and other cross-team communities
· Deliver continuous improvements in customer experience with our HCI products
· Support and contribute to best practices in software development and delivery
· Participate in mentoring and being mentored to help grow your career
If you are…
· Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
· Holding a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
· Experienced in Java software development using RESTful APIs on Linux virtual machine platforms
· Experienced in development of distributed file systems, block storage or IP-based distributed control systems
· Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
… then you could be a GREAT addition to our team! Join us and make your mark!
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· Typically 4-6 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· UI development
· Experience in Java, C++, Go or similar language
· Experience in Agile software process
· Familiar with IDE environment (Eclipse, vsCode, IntelliJ, etc)
· Familiar with Source control management such as GIT
· Familiarity with test automation and testing principles
· Willingness to work hard but also play hard by participating in fun team-building events
· Desire to contribute to a team goal, taking on tasks as needed and working closely toward a common goal
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.