Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization—part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise—built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customer’s terms
The primary objective of the position is to provide hands on to administration, architecture, engineering and project support for SharePoint for HPE and Aruba global users and business partners. The holder of the position will be expected to have a deep knowledge, understanding and experience working with SharePoint on-prem and integration with Office 365.
The SharePoint SME will be based in Bangalore India HPE, building will contribute to the overall strategic and tactical hands on, working directly with contractors, vendors, and leading strategic internal HPE transition and transformation/ migrations of Exchange Environment for Global HP.
Direct reports to the Head of UCS Tower, based in Houston , TX US
Your Key Responsibilities:
· 5 years + SME, Hands on administration in SharePoint Technologies using SharePoint Online, Office 365 services, SharePoint 2019, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0/2.0, SharePoint 2003, and development experience would be a plus.
· Troubleshoots complex SharePoint application problems and server issues, including client environments, application configuration, user permissions, and data accuracy
· Develops customized departmental sites and templates based on requirements provided by each business organization within HPE.
· Experience with Power automates and PowerApps integration with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic apps, Azure Functions and REST services
· Customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems and access with PowerApps for CRUD Operations
· Experience in Installation, Configuration, Upgrade, Architecture, Site Template Customization, Site Definition Customization, Metadata, Content Management, Collaboration, Windows Workflow Foundation, Custom Web Parts, Reports, InfoPath Forms, Master Pages, Content Types, Features, Excel Services, CAML.
· Performs backup and restorations of the SharePoint sites
· Experience in Documenting and testing Disaster Recovery procedures for SharePoint
· Resolves application outages, monitors production applications, and supports day-to-day operations of SharePoint servers, including patches and upgrades
· Ensures seamless integration with third-party applications and data feeds from key business systems
· Defines requirements for hardware platforms, including required resources and projected growth for applications
· Serves as subject matter expert and technical liaison to business for SharePoint-related matters
· Experience with SQL server installation and configuration, T-SQL query, and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Experience with PowerShell scripts, extensively used STSADM command line utility and worked on console apps using SharePoint Object model.
Additional Desirable Experience and Qualification:
· Experience with ADFS, Azure Active Directory, ED, SSO, Ping ID and SAML claims based authentication
· Proven hands-on, design, configuration, integration, testing, release, maintenance, and support of Microsoft O365 cloud, SharePoint, Azure, Office suite.
· Proficiency in O365 onboarding, automation, and PowerShell scripting.
· Developed strong/transparent working relationships with Microsoft services engineering, support, field consultants, and business groups.
· Analyzed, designed, developed, communicated, and assisted key onboarding processes and technology improvement for Office 365 onboarding and deployment cycle.
· Proven experience driving business impact based on understanding of customer needs.
· Self-driven cloud solutions, architecture, transformation, and modernization leadership.
· Demonstrated strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations, priorities, and projects across customers, partners, senior executives, and organizations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications
Technical Degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.