Description de l'offre
Job ID 1031996 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Sales Operations Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (India)
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
· Provides direct day-to-day supervision for a team of supervisors and support level individual contributors providing general and administrative support for sales processing and order fulfillment for an organization
· Ensures proper and timely execution of sales processing activities for assigned team across multiple areas, including: creating quotes, performing pricing, registering information and producing documentation, order execution, billing and invoice production and configuration of order systems to meet client requirements
· Manages headcount, deliverables, schedules, and costs for assigned team and unit, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with program and organizational roadmaps.
· Communicates activity status and escalates issues to direct managers, program managers, and internal and external sales partners.
· Interacts with and engages internal and external partners and suppliers to ensure expectations regarding deliverables, product quality, schedules, and costs are met
· ensures that team members are effectively communicating and collaborating with internal and external resources.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and cost reductions opportunities.
· Provides immediate people-care management for assigned team members, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans in accordance with organization directives, coaching, and career development
· ensures that proper knowledge and career development tools are in place to support ongoing team member and process development.
Education and Experience Required:
· High school or equivalent secondary education certification required
· first level university degree or equivalent experience preferred.
· Typically 4 - 5 years of related work experience, including 0 -1 years of people management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
· Project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
· Analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to manage human capital across multiple teams and locations to drive workforce development and achieve desired results
· Good verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills
· mastery in English and local language
· Business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in sales processes and systems
· Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
· Good understanding of company's policies and processes.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.