Description de l'offre
Job ID 1025968 Date posted 5/22/2018 Primary Location Houston, Texas, United States Job Category Information Technology Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
· Design and develop various Consulting based business models such as Fixed price services, Statement of Work, Subscriptions, Time & Expense, Unit of Service models for varied Service Portfolio Offerings.
· Performs analysis and solution design of cross-functional and complex business requirements. Designs complex cross-functional solutions for others to code. Provides mentoring and guidance to other developers.
· Define detailed estimates for any , SAP Project Systems based implementation, rollout and support engagement
· Define and create a Professional Services implementation project plan while identifying clear dependencies and delivery plan
· Oversee and lead Professional services automation end to end solution implementation and related integrations
· Define and follow best practices to manage performance and scalability of integrations between S4 and Financial Force solution.
· Manage multiple IT service providers and solution integrators preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
· Must have 7 or more years of SAP Project Systems & ABAP experience developing complex information systems for large enterprise IT environments
· Should have good understanding of SAP PS integrations with other SAP modules such as SD, FICO, MM, HR and SD
· Extensive experience with Project related Master Data, WBS, Multiple valuation approaches, Project planning board Capacity Requirements Planning, and Confirmations
· Extensive experience in the end to end projects process; including (but not limited to) Defining Project Profile, WBS elements, planning profile, Budget Profile, Structures, Access Control List, Project Versions, Project progress.
· Familiar with full planning cycle of planning to execution of Projects including capabilities project management, resource management, project forecasting and reforecasting process
· Experience in using workflow with Project systems and related master data management
· Delivery lead / project leadership experience on SAP Project Systems full life cycle implementations.
· Strong understanding of SAP S/4 integration with Project Management applications such as PPMC, Financial Force.
· Strong understanding of core Project system module out of the box functionality.
· Experience in creating a detailed estimates and implementation project plan while identifying clear dependencies and delivering to the plan
· Strong communication skills to be able to articulate solutions to IT/business stakeholders and conduct show and tell sessions.
· Proficiency in PS ABAP programs using various SAP development tools (including BAPIs, BADIs, User Exits, Function Modules, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms) and solves complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of ABAP, and the SAP PS module. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.