Description de l'offre
Job ID 1019393 Date posted 5/17/2018 Primary Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Sales Operations Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (India)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The IT industry is changing. Simplicity, agility, and higher levels of value-to-cost are integral to the success of businesses around the globe. Supporting our global workforce with technology and infrastructure solutions, our internal IT team is a showcase for HPE Technologies. Working for HPE IT places you at the cutting edge of Cloud, Big Data, Security, Mobility and Data Center transformation.
This family generally performs back-office functions and is typically a non-customer facing role responsible for performing general and specific tasks related to the effective execution and support of the end to end sales cycle processes. This may include at the non-exempt level, capture, entry and organization of customer information, updating sales opportunity data, maintaining records and documentation, researching information, compiling data for reports, assisting with analysis, and coordinating work via pre-defined processes. Ensures that both transactional and aggregated data are timely, accurate, organized and accessible. At the exempt level, develops specific and ad-hoc reports to track key performance indicators, sales productivity, and /or business goal attainment. Ensures recorded transactions and customer information is appropriately secure and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal sales, operational support, delivery and audit teams and in accordance with local legal compliance and company policy requirements. Interfaces with internal stakeholders, partners and end customers to communicate status or resolve issues arising during or after the sales cycle. Provides knowledge expertise to the company's operations community to optimize, simplify, and standardize the use of customer and sales data for decision making.
· Performs basic data entry per pre- defined processes.
· Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports); handles multiple customer accounts with low complexity.
· Assists other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) by reporting routine issues to the appropriate roles.
· Helps resolve minimally complex customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows-up to assist external-facing customer service representatives.
· Resolves open order (backlog) report issues of low complexity and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues to higher levels.
· Helps resolve order management issues for all product lines using basic subject matter knowledge.
· Enters sales data in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining documentation and records.
Education and Experience Required:
· Two year university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 1-2 years of experience in a related field.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic communication skills. Fluency in English and local language mastery.
· Developing knowledge of internal processes and policies.
· Fundamental understanding of local legal compliance issues.
· Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Basic teamwork skills.
· Basic time management skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values :
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.