Job ID 1023382 Date posted 4/17/2018 Primary Location Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Turkey)
The technology landscape on which our customers run their businesses is shifting at lightning speed. This tectonic shift dramatically changes how our customers source and manage both internal IT resources and cloud based services. We believe that the IT world will be hybrid and our strategy is making Hybrid IT simple with our innovative and industry leading software-defined compute, storage and datacenter networking solutions.
The role is part of the Hybrid IT Sales and Presales organization at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Turkey. The candidate will be responsible for delivering business value to HPE customers by identifying the customers’ painpoints, driving successful sales campaigns addressing the customer requirements and closing the opportunities. The candidate will collaborate with and support the account team and provide expertise on Storage solutions within the sales team. He/she will drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, use knowledge and skills around Storage Solutions to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities in the enterprise segment.
· Establish a professional, working, and consultative relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
· Responsible for creating and driving the sales pipeline
· Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit
· Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better
· Development of quota objectives and future direction for storage category
· Provide support to Account managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise
· Invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale
· Coordinates supporting sales activities
· Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow- up by others
Education and Experience Required:
· University or Bachelor's degree
· Directly related previous work experience
· Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface
· Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products
· 8-12 years of advanced sales experience
· 3-4 years of Storage Solutions sales experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Is considered an expert in knowledge of storage solutions offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
· Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
· Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how the company's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
· Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
· Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
· Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and positions the company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs.
· Establishes a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
· Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving storage sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
· Demonstrates high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers.
· Deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings.
· Understands how to leverage the company's portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors.
· Leverages services as part of strategic product sales.
· Maintain expertise of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
· Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.