Job ID 1022891 Date posted 4/25/2018 Primary Location Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan Job Category Graduate programs and Internships, Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Taiwan)
Develops and nurtures a strategic/mutually beneficial relationship with the partner or with a targeted set of resellers, distributors, Systems Integrators (SIs) and/or Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and their ecosystem partners to drive additional revenue with joint sales efforts. Coordinates all company activities with the partner, including education, marketing, executive briefings, business planning and client engagements. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
· Serves as the expert to the partner for standard information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
· Supports sales by analyzing opportunities, and communicating sales collateral within their area of focus.
· Achieves assigned quota for assigned company products services, and software.
· Transactional selling working within a team of selling professionals; physically visits partner customers at their offices.
· Influences partners to create and maintain their company funnel.
· Influences partner account manager or end user sales team on the partners' capabilities and merits.
· Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
Education and Experience Required:
· University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Typically 1-3 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level.
· Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel.
· Basic understanding of the company's organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives.
· Basic understanding of a specific set of the company's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of the company's offerings, and overcome objections
· Effectively sells company offerings by building strong relationships, and promoting the company's strengths.
· Develops account plans with partner to grow the company's share of the business.
· Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management.
· Basic understanding of pipeline management.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.