Job ID 1025967 Date posted 6/25/2018 Primary Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Job Category Sales Operations Schedule Full time Shift No Shift premium (Malaysia)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we’re tackling the biggest challenges – and combining our legacy of innovation with a bold new goal to accelerate everything we do. Our engineers work across multiple disciplines and fearlessly create the solutions that make tomorrow more efficient. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
What you will do:
• Effective collaboration with other team and deliver critical deals to meet revenue commitments, minimize SLA penalty risks and timely reviews and signoffs by end customers as necessary.
• Support partners for timely submission of information back to HPE and facilitate operational performance and financial reconciliation with periodical checkpoints and reviews.
• First point of contact for escalations from team.
• Play an active role in helping form and execute the strategic plans for the team.
• Deliver continuous improvements and cost efficiency in country
• Build and operate an engagement model for project deliveries.
You will have:
· Sales support/operation background
· Good communication skills in English
· Great personality