Description de l'offre
Job ID 1023944 Date posted 6/21/2018 Primary Location Dalian, Liaoning, China Job Category Sales Operations Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (China)
Develops, implements and deploys process and tools related to calculation of sales commissions. Ensures accuracy and timeliness of commission payments as outlined in the plan and in accordance to policy. Calculates commission/incentive award payments to sales employees based on commission plan provisions. Investigates and resolves commission claims and account reconciliation issues. Interfaces with other job functions in the preparation of Sales commission reports, using reporting and analytics for presentations and recommendations for sales and/or finance management.
· Maintains and executes portions of processes and tools for sales commissions calculation and payment support
· Calculates sales commissions and payments for less- to moderately- complex plans in accordance with plan documentation and established policy
· Collects and consolidates information to support investigation and resolution of commission claims and account reconciliations.
· Prepares commission and payment reports for review by operational and sales leadership
· Reviews information and makes changes and updates to data and configuration of sales compensation tools and systems within limited parameters
· Communicates issues to stakeholders
· implements specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality and operational efficiency
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of sales commission tools, systems and practices
· Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Basic understanding of sales commission plans and practices
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in English and local language.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.