Job ID 1025013 Date posted 5/22/2018 Primary Location Rhodes, New South Wales, Australia Job Category Graduate programs and Internships, Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Australia)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry-leading Technology company with market leading positions in servers, storage, wired and wireless networking, converged systems, services and cloud. We help customers use technology to reduce the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
We are currently hiring for our Australian Sales Graduate program and are seeking enthusiast graduates, based in Sydney, who are interested in the business of IT, and are keen on make an impact in technology sales.
The Sales Graduate Program launches you into Sales and IT, and aims to provide you with the opportunity to explore specific areas of interest by exposing you to different facets.
The Program consists of:
· Two x 6-months cycles in different areas of specialisation before landing a confirmed placement in the 2nd year of the program
· During the program, you will be mentored and provided with essential skills training to accelerate your learning
· You would also be driving a key business improvement project from end to end
· Have completed and graduated within the last 2 years (Bachelor’s degree)
· Any discipline considered, with a preference for Business, Marketing, Commerce, IT, Computer Science
· Are a well-rounded individual. You will be a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude who is enthusiastic and flexible. You will display excellent communication skills and an ability to develop relationships with a wide variety of people
· Australian Citizen (valid at time of application)
· Available for February 2019 commencement
What we offer:-
· A competitive starting salary and a range of employee benefits
· A dynamic and supportive culture, that promotes diversity and inclusion
· Ongoing training to support your career development while maintaining a focus on work life balance
· Diverse experience in a market leading company - joining our Graduate Program will give you the opportunity to transition from a brand new graduate to a professional with a head start in the IT industry
To Apply please include the following:-
· Covering letter and CV
· Copy of your academic transcript from all courses (i.e. Bachelor’s and Master’s)
· Copy of either your Birth Certificate or Australian Passport confirming right to work in Australia
Applications close 11:59PM AEST Friday 6 July 2018
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.