Job ID 1019867 Date posted 6/4/2018 Primary Location Plano, Texas, United States Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
The SDR role is to increase sales through cold/warm calling prospects to create continuous opportunity for HPE by educating potential customers on HPE portfolio. SDR manage and generate meetings from inbound and outbound marketing generated leads.
· Convert and qualify marketing leads
· Manage the unattended leads for SMB and unqualified leads in Enterprise
· Fill the TSR/AE/ISR go to partner calendar with net new opportunities
· Pass appropriate opportunities to right partner, account
· Social Selling ex: linked in
· SFDC Hygiene
· Understand HPE Portfolio
· Initiate demand generation
· Introduce HPE portfolio to prospective customers, build a solid book of business and be the liaison between four important disciplines within organization: marketing, account managers and system engineers
· Respond to inbound calls, following up with leads generated by various marketing programs
· Track all lead activity, leads/opportunities, and manage reports using Salesforce.com.
Knowledge and Skills Required
· Strong follow-up skills, attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to thrive under pressure, enjoys the challenge of tight deadlines and managing a variety of duties
· Patient and persistent
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.