Job ID 1017235 Date posted 8/9/2018 Primary Location Hong Kong, Central and Western District, Hong Kong SAR Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Hong Kong)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
In a typical day as a Sales Consultant for the Education Industry , you would:
· Create and drive your sales pipeline.
· Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better.
· Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
· Provide support to Account managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise.
· Develop quota objectives and future direction for defined product category.
· Sell outsourcing deals, in some cases.
· Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
· Invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale.
· Direct or coordinate supporting sales activities.
· Possess a University or Bachelor's degree
· Have extensive selling experience within the Education industry and on similar products.
· Have 8 to 12 years of advanced sales experience and 2 to 3 years of product sales in Servers and/or Storage or hardware products.
· Are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values.
· Have expert knowledge of business, technical, functional, administration and operations
· Are a high level skilled professional on vertical industry knowledge and solutions expertise in multiple key industry IT domains
· Are highly experienced in consultative solution selling and business development skills
· Are familiar with project management methodologies and have leadership skills
· Are a business and customer-oriented team player, with the ability to form alliances across global boundaries
· Are able to cope with very high peak workloads
· Have excellent in verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.