Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At HPE Financial Services we stand apart from other providers by serving as a bridge between technology and finance solutions, and enabling our customers to reach their business goals. We do this by providing financial investment and lifecycle management strategies that help our customers accelerate their IT/digital transformation and stay flexible with future technology needs.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Sales Associate to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by administrating and maintaining sales operational systems and processes to provide content, data and information management in support of our vital sales pursuits. You will implement and configure sales tools, content management and tracking systems and we want your ideas on improvements and enhancements for sales systems and tools. You will develop and manage catalog and web-based content, web pages and other online sources for storing and communicating crucial information for our sales teams and partners. You will also be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data and information in sales and client and partner relationship management systems and generating regular and ad hoc reports for account teams, right up to senior leadership. If you have a track record in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
How you’ll make your mark:
· You will focus on administration, configuration, updates and maintenance of systems for support, including sales tools, catalog management, websites, online content, partner web portal content, and data management, for a customer segment or key business unit
· You can implement changes to data in and the configuration of tools, online resources and systems as requested
· You'll collect, consolidate and chart data from systems to deliver results reporting and feedback
· You want to develop your knowledge of sales activities and systems and build an excellent relationship with your key contacts including the ability to present information and core findings and become a trusted advisor.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management (or similar) or equivalent experience
· Experience in a similar role and basic understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
· Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Interest in Sales/ Technology
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.