Job ID 1018026 Date posted 8/23/2018 Primary Location Rhodes, New South Wales, Australia Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Australia)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live & work.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s (HPE) innovative IT services organisation is HPE Pointnext. Pointnext has the expertise to advise, integrate, & accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
HPE currently has an opening for a Sales Associate to be based in Canberra. This is a unique opportunity for an individual keen to grow their sales career working for one of the largest & best known technology companies in the world. You will be part of a successful team who will mentor & equip you with the know-how to succeed & evolve into a sales superstar of the future. You will also assist the Services Account Executives in larger more complex engagements without having the pressure of a higher quota for the larger engagements.
Your duties will typically include:
· Establish, develop & maintain business relationships with current customers & prospective customers within ACT
· End to end quoting coordination with discount management development
· Assist with driving renewals
· Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting & logistics
· Supporting sales pursuit - proposal development, tender response etc…
· Drive awareness & new opportunities through targeted user forums, events & territory campaigns
· Following up on lead generation & qualification
· Building & maintaining knowledge of competitors in accounts to strategically position HPE's products & services better
· Salesforce.com cadence – updates & reporting
Knowledge & Attribute Required:
· IT sales/sales support/renewal experience
· Results-oriented, solutions focused, driven, highly energetic, perseverant, resourceful
· Strong ability to engage with people & build relationships
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Team player able to work across business functions & groups effectively
· Comprehensive understanding of IT & technical aptitude - infrastructure specific
· Must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents at the time of application. We are unable to provide assistance with sponsorship or relocation.
You will also be part of a large global IT leader, offering great career progression opportunities, who is committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development, & workplace flexibility.
The PointNext Services portfolio includes Cloud, data centre transformation & infrastructure support, workplace productivity & hybrid infrastructure. For more information about the services this role champions, please browse the following:https://www.hpe.com/au/en/services.html
To make your next career move with a world IT leader, take the step to !
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.