Job ID 1018026 Date posted 5/9/2018 Primary Location Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Australia)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s (HPE) innovative IT services organisation is HPE Pointnext. Pointnext has the expertise to advise, integrate, & accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Group is recruiting for a Sales Associate to be based inCanberra. This is a unique opportunity for an individual keen to grow their sales career working for one of the largest & best known technology companies in the world. You will be part of a successful team who will mentor & equip you with the know-how to succeed & evolve into a sales superstar of the future. You will also assist the Services Account Executives in larger more complex engagements without having the pressure of a higher quota for the larger engagements.
Your duties will typically include:
· Establish, develop & maintain business relationships with current customers& prospectivecustomers within ACT
· End to end quoting coordination with discount management development
· Assist with driving renewals & new orders
· Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting & logistics
· Supporting sales pursuit – proposal development, tender response etc…
· Drive awareness & new opportunities through targeted user forums, events & territory campaigns
· Following up on lead generation & qualification
· Building & maintaining knowledge of competitors in accounts to strategically position HPE's products & services better
· Salesforce.com cadence – updates & reporting
This role would suit candidates who possess up 2 years IT sales experience OR candidates with up to 2 years IT experience & a desire to advance in a sales capacity. In addition you will possess the following:
· Comprehensive understanding of IT & technical aptitude - infrastructure specific
· Results-oriented, solutions focused, driven, highly energetic, perseverant, resourceful
· Strong ability to engage with people & build relationships
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Team player able to work across business functions & groups effectively
· Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. We are unable to provide assistance with sponsorship or relocation.
You will be part of a large global IT leader that offers competitive compensation & career progression opportunities, who is committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development, & workplace flexibility
The PointNext Services portfolio includes Cloud, data centre transformation & infrastructure support, workplace productivity & hybrid infrastructure. For more information about the services this role champions, please browse the following:https://www.hpe.com/au/en/services.html
To make your next career move with a world IT leader, take the step to !
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.