S/4 HANA Security & GRC Security Analyst
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE Global IT is looking for a hands-on SAP S/4 HANA Security and GRC technical analyst with broad experience in designing, implementing and supporting multi-tier applications in a global, highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership.
Global Functions IT, part of HPE Global IT is responsible for providing best in class IT solutions to HPE's internal Global functions like Finance, Tax, Procurement, Treasury, Legal and others. The candidates will be involved in the planning, successful delivery and ongoing support of SAP S/4 HANA security, GRC Access Control and Process Control, collaborating with various IT and business partners. Ideal candidate must have strong hands-on SAP Security and GRC Access Control (AC) and Process Control (PC) experience.
Responsibilities Include -
· Administer security across a number of complex SAP applications and databases, including but not limited to S/4 HANA, GRC, BRIM, MDG, GTS, BW, Fiori and Solution Manager
· Resolve production operations security support issues and minimize support incidents through implementation of long term and sustainable fixes. Create comprehensive documentation for the solutions being developed and provide necessary user training
· Assist in conducting periodic control walk-throughs with multiple audit teams for testing of design and execution of IT controls like sensitive access review, access terminations, user access reviews etc. configured within the SAP and GRC applications.
· Ensure adherence to government and corporate security guidelines including SOX, and other privacy related standards such as GDPR.
· Provide necessary evidence documentation to address audit queries for IT controls
· Perform automated periodic S/4 and GRC system security self- checks to ensure continual compliance with applicable IT controls
· Perform Segregation of Duties (SOD) analysis and manage the SOD risk remediation process; continually monitor production environments for security violations.
· Configure, administer and monitor business rules for automated configured controls in GRC PC
· Configure, administer and monitor GRC AC MSMP workflows, SOD custom rule sets and GRC Business Roles
· Administer Emergency access and ensure timely completion of Firefighter log reviews
· Administer Single Sign-on (SSO) solutions for SAP and GRC applications
· Perform system measurement for SAP licensing and periodic metrics reporting
Knowledge and Skills
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have 2+ years of hands-on SAP Security and GRC Access and Process control implementation and/or operations support experience.
· Good understanding of information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, and SAP user and role management tools
· In-Depth understanding and implementation knowledge of SAP GRC Access Control and Process Control
· Experience with SAP security across various applications including but not limited to S/4 HANA, GRC, BRIM, BW, MDG, GTS, Fiori and Solution Manager.
· In-depth understanding of SAP Security roles and authorization concept across SAP applications
· Solid understanding of SOX compliance laws, SOD conflict issues
· Ability to work effectively across a cross section of organization (Internal Audit, Cyber security, functional teams, business process leads etc.)
· Must have good understanding of SAP business processes and associated SOD risks and mitigating controls
· General knowledge of business processes within Finance, Sales, Procurement and Services
· Experience configuring security for BRIM application is a plus.
· Information security and/or SAP GRC professional certification(s) preferred.
· Excellent communication, documentation skills, and proficient in English language.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
· are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
· are a professional with experience and technical knowledge (SAP, Enterprise OSs)
· have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
· are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
· are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
...then, apply now!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.