Regional Supply Planner
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are looking now for Regional Supply Planner to join us! You will be responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services to the company policy and country regulatory requirements. You will partner with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment.
How you’ll make your mark:
· You will manage a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis and planning, demand management, logistics management, and import/export operations typically with a large or complex global business unit.
· You will Identify opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations.
· You will independently execute the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
· You will gather demand data from country, region and account managers to synthesize information using complex analyses, and deliver demand signals to the supply base to contribute to demand forecasting.
· You will coordinate or lead regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance the current business processes.
· You will review performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
· You will contribute to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
· You will communicate requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
· You will mentor junior-level staff.
· You will coordinate, develop, and manage a Regulatory Trade Compliance program.
· You have first level university degree or equivalent experience; or have advanced university degree.
· You have 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain function.
· You have broker's license and/or 4-6 years of experience in a customs/global trade function.
· You have strong understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
· You have very strong analytical and data modelling skills.
· You have very strong communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and Slovak/Czech language.
· You have proven relationship management skills.
· You have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modelling.
· You have strong project management skills to lead cross-functional teams; recognised as Subject Matter Expert.
· You have strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
· You have strong understanding of the company's overall supply chain strategy.
· You have extensive understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Available to Promise (ATP) and master scheduling.
· You have system knowledge of IBP (Integrated Business Planning) and SAP S4/Fusion - advantage
· You have good understanding of national and international trade requirements to align customs/trade function with business objectives.
· You have thorough knowledge of inventory analysis.
· You have developed leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.