Job ID 1020767 Date posted 5/7/2018 Primary Location Santa Clara, California, United States Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (United States of America)
Test Automation Engineer
The Aruba Test/Automation teams are seeking highly creative, passionate, automation engineers at our Sunnyvale headquarters to join a fast-paced, dynamic, environment.
· Currently pursuing BS in CS, CE or Computer Networking with 1-2 years’ experience
· Or MS in Electrical /Computer networking
· Excellent aptitude for programming/SW Development in high-level programming language such as C or C++ along with in depth knowledge on data structures and database
· Solid understanding of Networking fundamentals a plus
· Networking certifications (CWNA, CCNA or CCNP or CCIE) is a plus.
· Skills & Experience
· Strong fundamentals in scripting languages such as, Python, Perl, Tcl/Expect, PHP/MYSQL
· Worked on automation framework design and maintenance.
· Familiarly and working knowledge of networking protocols. 802.11, VoIP is preferred.
· Hands on usage and exposure over Radius, AAA
· Understands how to operate Wire-Shark, Omni-Peek
· Team player – highly motivated to drive things technically.
· Good analytical and technical skills.
· Exposure to 802.1x a plus.
· Exposure to IPv6 a plus.
· Exposure to UI tools like Selenium
· HTML, Java, jsp, AngularJS, Jquery, would be a plus
· Personal Attributes:
· Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
· Disciplined approach to test software development.
· Good documentation skills.
· Works effectively with cross functional and remote team members.
· Recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines.
· Works effectively under pressure
· Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
· Must be able to succeed with minimal resources and minimal supervision.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.