Sales Operations Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
The Project Analyst Role provides end-to-end value-add consultancy and project management from Presales through Delivery phase, controlling and managing the administrative aspects of projects in the areas of deal assessment, deal governance & approvals, compliance & order acceptance, customer invoicing, legal, tax, operational and financial matters primarily supporting the Green Lake Business
In a typical day as a Sales Operations Analyst , you would...
· Participate in the presales activities if requested by the Business, review of draft Statement of Work (SOW) and deal specifics, review of the pipeline, etc.
· Review the OBR (Opportunity Business Review) approval and supporting documents to provide commercial consultancy to the Business, Sales & Delivery teams, and provide leadership & input from countries/sub-region perspective
· Act as an interface between Country and Worldwide / Regional process managers / subject matter experts to solve process issues pertaining to the Business
· Be Responsible for business controls, approvals and deal compliance throughout the Engagement lifecycle
· Maintain project files in accordance with the business control and record retention policies
· Request and validate Credit Checks (upon Sales Order Booking/Creation and invoice processing)
· Invoice customers based on contract terms and conditions and change requests
· Enter and validate appropriate information in Project Tracking administrative tools, validate cost posting, re-post engagement costs as necessary (cost accruals/deferrals)
· Manage projects where the contract is negotiated, the sales order and invoice are created and the payment is received in a currency other than the local currency
· Lease set up and monthly reconciliation / management / manage add-on
· Effectively create & manage project and sales order structures with multiple business units, market offerings/segments or with hardware
· Managing invoices generated outside a systematic solution to accommodate customer billing or payment requirements, invoicing problems, time constraints etc.
· Monitor & improve data quality
If you are...
· A holder of a First level university degree with a focus in business or economics
· Typically 1 to 2 years of experience in a financial analyst or sales operations / support function
Knowledgeable in accounting processes and principles.
Skilled with the use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
· Good in communicating in the English and Thai language
· Good in analyzing data
· Familiar with and have an understanding of the order management process, programs, and policies
· Familiar with SFDC and SAP (Preferred, but not required)
Then apply now!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.