At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
This role will provide support and/or lead teams through the Engineering development process and implementation of company’s products. Projects are typically shorter-term, less complex and more contained with a defined time frame. Programs are typically longer-term, multi-functional, multi-project with complex requirements and effort. Manage activities, resource capability, schedules, budgets, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate product completion on schedule within budget. Work with engineering management to identify and improve process and program efficiencies. Work can involve external parties such as standards bodies, partners, etc.
· Supports a single to a few projects within a medium scale program involving one or more functions driving the engineering development and implementation process for products or service offerings.
· Developes portions of project documentation in accordance with provided plan and detailed specifications, including budgets, resource allocation plans, and other support requirements under minimal guidance.
· Provides development support for project communications, including creation of status reports and summaries, tracking escalations and resolutions of issues, coordinating stakeholder meetings and updates, and updating documentation.
· Develops relationships with internal, cross organizational project teams for product development and manufacturing.
· Leads resources within a predefined area.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
· Typically 0-3 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience or understanding of project planning tools and software packages.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.