Manager for Program Product Management
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The Manager, Program Product Management is responsible for the management of worldwide product management staff at the program level of the R&D Scaled Agile Framework implementation. As the Manager, Program Product Management, you will lead a team of 10+ product manager of various experience levels.
· People development and building a high-performing product management team
· Collaborating with solution management to continuously refine the HPE digital support strategy
· Driving shared understanding of the digital support strategy with internal stakeholders and customers
· Driving best practices for planning readiness, feature definition, acceptance criteria, and backlog refinement across all release trains
· Establishing consistent measures of success across release trains, including a highly effective feedback loop into the solution and portfolio layers
· Leading strategy for PI system and solution demos
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree; technical discipline preferred
· Advanced degree preferred
· 10+ years product management experience in customer support
· 3+ years management experience preferred
· Scaled Agile certification preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
· Demonstrated broad knowledge of corporate organization, culture, policies, products, markets and processes
· Knowledgeable in corporate standards of excellence and personnel development strategies, including performance appraisal techniques, coaching, and mentoring
· Skilled in and demonstrates functional and business knowledge, including product management development experience
· Ability to lead in a dynamic environment
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/ purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexibility/ work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.