Graduate Presales Consultant
Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet a customer’s business needs. Creates and maintains effective customer relationships to secure customer satisfaction. Provides the deepest level of product- and technology-specific expertise available to customers from anyone in the sales organization in deal pursuit situations. Aligned to specific products or product-lines.
We are currently looking for fresh graduates to join our team as Graduate Presales Consultant. This role is part of HPE Graduate Program where HPE will be providing technical training to accelerate to be a Technology Architect during the first year. After one year, the candidate will be able to apply the skill learn to fulfill the below-expected task.
In typically day you will...
· Learning HPE Culture, HPE product and Technology (Server, Network, Big Data, Cloud Computing, IoT & Data Analytics.
· Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution by participating in deep-dive discussions to determine specific functional requirements of the solution to translate the technical view into the implementation view and meet customer requirements
· Helps the account team with proposal creation by providing product advice and presenting the unique value of the company’s products to customer and how the products contribute to the customer´s business goals.
· Contributes and supports the request for proposal (RFP) and request for information (RFI) process by coordinating information gathering from various teams and partners. Assists with customer communications, as needed.
· Monitors the sales opportunity pipeline and assists presales teams to drive the sales process from initiation to closure.
If you are...
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer engineering or related from reputable University
· A Tech Savvy person
· Good aptitude and willingness to learn new things
· Interested with Technology
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Awareness of social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.