Executive Assistant for Strategic Sourcing
Responsible for performing general administrative support tasks involved in an organization. Responsibilities include assisting supervisory and nonsupervisory employees with various administrative support tasks. These tasks may include, but are not limited to, general filing and records maintenance, compiling data for reports, assisting with administrative tasks associated with the cost center(s) budget(s), scheduling appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for one or more employees, answering/screening telephone calls, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing presentations, making travel arrangements, distributing mail, greeting/escorting visitors, assisting new employees, duplicating, and other established general administrative tasks. Coordinates work within the work unit and with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company. May assist in supporting the general administrative work for one or more professional employees other than the direct supervisor. The work performed by these employees is predominately general administrative in nature, as opposed to specific administrative tasks that are directly related to a specialty functions e.g., marketing, engineering, human resources, etc.
· Responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for upper executive level employees of the organization.
· Responsibilities include performing various tasks in administrative support at the upper executive level.
· These tasks may include, but are not limited to, key records maintenance, compiling data for reports, administrative tasks associated with the budget process, scheduling executive appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for upper executive level employees, answering/screening/routing telephone calls for upper level executives, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing executive presentations, making travel arrangements, mentoring/leading the general administrative staff of the department/division, and other established general administrative requirements of the organization.
· Coordinates the administrative work within the department/division, working with other departments/divisions and companies.
· Recognized as the top administrative employee in the department or division.
· The work performed by these employees is predominately administrative work that is largely tactical and strategic in nature.
Education and Experience Required:
· High school education or equivalent; some college level education highly preferred.
· Typically requires a minimum of 9+ years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Type of Experience Needed:
· Advanced general administrative skills/knowledge required at an upper executive level.
· Usually works with multiple issues/projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple project administrative requirements.
· Regarded as the key administrative employee of the division and is a primary administrative employee in the company.
· Specific advanced software skills as required by the division.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.