Entity Master Data - Global Process and Capability Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Data Management role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll support our customers by consulting on our products, services, software, or solutions, both directly and indirectly and become a trusted partner. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready for your next opportunity and to grow with us?
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for an Global Process and Capability Analyst within HPE Hybrid IT to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by developing organization-wide process and capabilities in support of strategic vision, getting to know the customer’s IT and business objectives, priorities, and requirements, and seeing where you can add value by implementing our strategy. You will be involved in Supporting the design, building, testing and deployment phases of capability release process. If you have a track record of technology Data Management success, want to be part of a business area that is growing - with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
How you’ll make your mark:
· You will develop, implement and utilize processes and tools to enable the sales life-cycle (pricing, orders, invoicing, opportunity assessment, field inventory management and other sales pipeline analytics and forecasting solutions).
· You will report and analyze order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment.
· You will maintain and enhance sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
· You will develops organisation-wide process and capabilities in support of strategic vision. You will support the design, build, test and deploy phases of capability release. Provides process metrics, documentation, reporting that supports our Downstreams including quotes and pricing, order management, invoicing, and operations support across multiple platforms and organizations within the Global Business Unit.
· You will consult with senior and executive business leaders to identify relevant analytics, standards and metrics for the assigned areas
· You will develop overall sales operations framework, including forecasts and budgets, to meet resource and sales client needs
· You will identify and evaluate new technologies, process innovations, and partner relationships for alignment with strategy roadmap and business value
· You will create plans for integration and update into sales operations architecture.
· You will leverages recognized domain expertise, business acumen, and experience to influence and guide decisions of executive business leadership, sales partners and customers.
· You will provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members to set an example of innovation and excellence.
· You will have bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· You will have typically 10+ years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· You will have extensive experience designing and developing business-wide sales operations support systems and solutions
· You will have excellent analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· You will have extensive expertise in business and sales operations processes and capabilities to business-wide systems
· You will be evaluating, selecting, and creating forms of forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying sales and operational resources and activities.
· You will have expertise in SDLC, Agile sprint life cycle activities
· You will have history of innovation with examples of developing new technologies and practices for quality systems
· You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Mastery in English and local language.
· You will have ability to effectively communicate sales operations architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at business unit and executive levels.
· You will have change agent advocate managing through a dynamic environment.
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.