Job ID 1012031 Date posted 4/3/2018 Primary Location Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore Job Category Administration, Graduate programs and Internships Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Singapore)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Aruba, part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, is one of the fastest growing businesses within HPE and offers opportunities to experience various leading edge technologies such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Cloud, and Software-Defined Networking (SDN). One can grow his or her career in a variety of different verticals, all the way from the cutting edge tablet business to high-end enterprise business. Here, employees productize and innovate to solve real world customer challenges.
We are currently looking for qualified student seeking for meaningful internship opportunity.
· We are hiring top-tier university students to work on leading-edge networking products.
· We are looking for students majoring in computer engineering, computer science, or electrical engineering (software).
· You will learn about our wired product portfolio while working as part of a team to design, implement, test and validate SW for our state of the art networking products.
· Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only.
· They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
· Majoring in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (Software)
· In 3rd or 4th year of university studies
· Understands fundamentals of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and networking.
· Experience with software development tools and processes
· Programming experience in C/C++
· Passion for learning something new and taking on a challenge.
· Must be self-starter, fast learner, analytical and numerate.
· Good communicator (verbal and written)
· Good debugging and problem solving skills.
· Able to work either 3 or 6 months period.