Job ID 1031934 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico Job Category Sales Operations Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Mexico)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities.
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
Develops, implements and utilizes processes and tools to enable the sales life-cycle (pricing, orders, invoicing, opportunity assessment, field inventory management and other sales pipeline analytics and forecasting solutions). Reports and analyzes order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment. Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
· Assists with administration, configuration, updates and maintenance of portions of systems for support, including sales tools, catalog management, websites, online content, partner Web portal content, and data management, for a customer segment or business unit
· Implements specified changes to data in and configuration of tools, online resources and systems as directed
· Collects, consolidates, and charts data from systems to support results reporting
· Develops understanding of activities and systems and relationships with stakeholders
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
· Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Basic understanding of business and sales processes and practices
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in english and local language.
What do we offer? If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.