Description de l'offre
Job ID 1028688 Date posted 8/29/2018 Primary Location Bucharest, București, Romania; Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico Other location Tlaquepaque,Jalisco,Mexico Job Category Marketing Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Romania)
Responsible for driving marketing excellence and performance management efforts to provide operational processes, marketing policies, measurement, analytical model and actionable plan to maximize the return on marketing investment. Provide database analytics and operational expertise to drive fact-based strategic and tactical planning, manage and execute marketing programs. Typical responsibilities include managing digital CRM data, identifying business requirements, developing business marketing processes, providing data support for complex marketing programs and campaigns, establishing executive dashboards, scorecard, other measurement tools, and developing infrastructure (digital marketing data, CRM, VERTICA and other big data tools) as needed to drive Revenue Operations. Also responsible for developing and delivering marketing training and professional development and execution to maximize overall marketing productivity and effectiveness.
· Conduct data-driven analysis based on syndicated, primary and secondary market research and customer data.
· Identify data requirements to be able to conduct future analytic studies in a timely and efficient manner given the needs that have arisen from previous studies.
· Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for Marketing ROI optimization.
· Participate in testing to ensure new marketing processes and applications are delivering the benefits as promised in the business case.
· Document and communicate marketing requirements for systems to IT.
· Coordinate operational readiness and product launch activities.
· Drive adoption of common marketing processes and help implementation of new systems.
Education and Experience Required:
· BA or BS in Technical field
· 3+ years marketing and/or technical operational experience.
· Experience with big data, SQL, Programming skills - Python or C.
· Experience in CRM applications a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
· High-level knowledge of marketing activities and processes.
· Strong written/oral and communications and analytical skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team.
· Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines.