Customer Returns Specialist, Leasing
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At HPE Financial Services we stand apart from other providers by serving as a bridge between technology and finance solutions, and enabling our customers to reach their business goals. We do this by providing financial investment and lifecycle management strategies that help our customers accelerate their IT/digital transformation and stay flexible with future technology needs.
This customer delivery position owns the return process end to end. The Customer Return Specialist (CRS) is the ‘face’ to the customer and is responsible to ensure the customers return process is managed effectively and efficiently. The CRS attends to customers’ return queries, collaborates with internal partners and team members to ensure end to end returns are completed within assigned metric.
· Implement and manage e2e Customer return process by fielding questions from Customers relating to returns, offering and end of lease services, issuing asset list/shipment forms to customer on returns initiation, chasing outstanding shipment confirmations, and assisting returns reconciliation specialist with surplus queries if necessary
· Deliver customer experience: monitor customer metrics and identify/implement improvements, drive solution of customer queries, seek opportunities to grow the business and communicate operational process changes to customer
· Support total customer experience, team and other roles as needed
· Communicate/escalate to team members quickly, consistently and effectively
· Collaborates and engage with team members providing valuable input for customer projects/solutions
· May act as a team or project leader validating deliverables and team decision making processes
· Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal)
· Solid understanding of core HPEFS businesses, systems and tools
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Advanced Excel, PPT, Word)
· Demonstrate strong relationship management skill set
· Demonstrate excellence in customer service.
· Effective organization, time management, prioritization, follow-up and execution skills
· Superior research and analytical skills.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 2+ years' of related experience, preferably in leasing, financial services and customer service, sales
· HPEFS past experiences is a strong asset
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/ purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexibility/ work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers .
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.