Job ID 1023214 Date posted 5/9/2018 Primary Location Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Bulgaria)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
The role of the Customer Relations Agent is to provide professional support, in the local language, to HPE customers, Channel Partners and service providers to ensure effective and efficient resolution of customer complaints reg. HPE products, services and processes. He/she works to restore goodwill, salvage customer satisfaction, and retain customer loyalty.
· Receive customer complaints (via email/phone/Social networks) to enable effective resolution of the customer’s concern, ensuring that the concerns are captured accurately and in a timely manner
· Verify the request details with the customer
· Ensure timely and accurate complaint coordination with the internal and external customers
· Solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriative alternatives
· Follow up on the successful completion of each case with the internal and external customers
· Balance HPE’s legal obligations and the cost of retaining a customer against the value of their goodwill, loyalty, and satisfaction such that a return is created.
· Identify possible sales opportunity
· Prepare the reports requested by HPE within the timelines
· Log the complaint and ensure that the customer receives the right level of service
· Exercise independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
· Apply intermediate subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives. Work on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
· Timely and accurate coordination of the administrative parts of the complaint process
· Act as focal point for customer (internal and/or external) and perform regular follow up
· Qualify and identify a variety of customer issues and record them onto a database, and take ownership for achieving full resolution with the customer
· Act as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input
· Evaluate unique circumstances and make recommendations
· Provide feedback and reporting to relevant departments to trigger complaints prevention and process improvement
· Typically a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years related experience or Master’s degree and up to two year experience.
· Fluent in written and verbal English and German
· Verbal communication and customer service skills
· Writing/correspondence skills
· Proactive and able to work under pressure
· Knowledge of legal ramifications/conflicts in Customer Relations environment, local infrastructure around HPE products and services
· Ability to exercise independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action whilst establishing and maintaining empathy with the customer
· Ability to evaluate unique customer circumstances and make recommendations to business decision makers
· Eagerness to learn and improve
· Capability to work in worldwide virtual team, International experience
· High level of planning and organizational skills
· MS Office
We offer a challenging role including:
· Continuous technical training and certification opportunities
· Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
· Flexible working time
· Part of a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
· Competitive remuneration package
· Medical insurance
· 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
· Food vouchers
· Opportunity to use free HPE parking
· Life insurance
· Wellness program
· HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
· Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultation
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.