Job ID 1032326 Date posted 9/4/2018 Primary Location Leixlip, Leinster, Ireland Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium - Lunch 0.0 (Ireland)
Works collaboratively with clients and stakeholders - both external and internal to the company - to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders. Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems. Assists team members in producing functional requirements for tool development. Proactively identifies and manages changes to requirements and identify risks for the company’s clients. Effectively manages client’s expectations. Applies industry and information technology expertise to support proposals, feasibility studies, implementations and new business development.
· Participate in the elicitation, documentation, analysis and validation of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
· Research components of solutions to problems.
· Produce visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
· Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
· Support requirements management and change management processes.
· Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
· May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
· 0-2 years experience.
· Essential: requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs. needs; classifyingprioritizing requirements; requirements change management and traceability; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/ written communication.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.