Job ID 1034458 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Bucharest, București, Romania Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Romania)
Provide professional solutions to the company end-users, dealers and service providers originating from unresolved escalated case issues received via telephone and written correspondence. Provide an escalation link for the company field employees, executives and channel regarding customer satisfaction issues including availability, price dissatisfaction, product safety issues, complaints with the company and/or its representatives, and complaints regarding an authorized dealer or channel.
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years related experience or Master's degree and up to two years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Working knowledge of the field of Customer Relations.
· Demonstrated verbal communication and customer service skills.
· Intermediate-level knowledge of operating systems software.
· Demonstrated writing/correspondence skills.
· Experience and demonstrated presentation skills.
· Knowledge of legal ramifications/conflicts in Customer Relations environment such as consumer rights and manufacturers' warranty responsibility.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.