Description de l'offre
Job ID 1027353 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No Shift premium (Malaysia)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
· Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
· Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
· The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
This customer delivery position will manage all invoice entry requests. The ALD Specialist will reconcile supplier invoices in certain instances. The role will frequently communicate to internal customers and can apply subject matter expertise and analysis. The ALD Specialist exercises independent judgment within defined parameters, develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment and acts as a team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
· Monitor and meet KPI metrics within target TAT & productivity measures
· Manage all invoice entry requests within turnaround time
· Responsible for completion of asset level detail entry
· Manage/reconcile supplier invoices (HP or external Suppliers)
· 100% compliance with all HPFS policies and procedures
· Respond to inquiries in a timely manner
· Coordinate/follow-up/reconcile on activities necessary
· Share accountability and workload with team members to achieve team goals
· Collaborate with the GPC Team and CDS/COS Roles for successful invoice resolution
· Manage multiple tasks or schedules simultaneously with general supervision
· Communicate/escalate team members quickly, consistently and effectively
· Collaborate and engage with team members providing valuable input for customer projects/solutions
· Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English, Japanese and local language as well as other languages as required.
· Attention to detail
· Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Effective time management skills
· Proven ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements
· First level university degree or equivalent experience
· Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.