Computer Analytics and Project Management Intern
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking a Computer Analytics and Project Management Intern to work in the Houston, Texas office.
Primary: HPE OneView Customer Experience Survey Project:
• Redesign Survey Content to align with new product experience target
o Engage with HPE Technology and Program Leaders surrounding HPE OneView
• Launch 2020 Fiscal Year Survey
o Work with mentor to organize and consolidate customer contact information.
o Send revised surveys out via SurveyMonkey to end customers identified.
• Conduct Survey Data Analysis and Reporting
o Work with R&D and Product Management to identify key learnings and actions from the survey results
o Track and organize survey responses via SurveyMonkey exports into Excel.
o Work with Customer Experience leads on setting up the reporting format to generate summary data and PowerPoint slide summaries.
Secondary: Synergy Right from the Start Data Analysis:
• Perform data analysis to identify customer and respective product version information
• Expand on a process to effectively validate the firmware recipe deployed at customer site (As time permits)
• Capture data in existing data repository
• Additional Project Component as time permits:
o Improve data analysis process and data capture for future efficiently and potential automation
· Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent; need to have completed at least 3 years of school (rising senior).
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel for data capture, analysis, and charting as well as other Microsoft Office applications
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.