Job ID 1029664 Date posted 8/13/2018 Primary Location Rhodes, New South Wales, Australia Job Category Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Australia)
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is a leading provider of next-generation secure networking solutions for business of all sizes worldwide. The company delivers IT solutions that empower organisations to serve mobile-savvy users who rely on cloud-based business apps for every aspect of their work & personal lives & the secure IoT environments organisations are building.
Aruba are currently recruiting an Aruba Inside Sales Account Manager to be based in Sydney. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who wants to progress their career with an Industry recognised leader & visionary in IT networking, security & IOT.
What you will be responsible for?
· Establish, develop & maintain business relationships with prospective SMB (small & medium business) customers across Australia via telephone
· Drive new revenue sales for the Aruba portfolio to a targeted list of SMB customers across Australia
· Establish & maintain business relations with Aruba Channel partners to co-sell into SMB accounts
· Manage & maintain leads provided from external events/marketing & follow up where required
· Drive awareness & new opportunities through targeted user forums, events & territory campaigns
· Work collaboratively with other business groups in HPE & external Channel Partners to align customer requirements across product & services
· Maintain knowledge of competitors in accounts to strategically position Aruba's products & services
· Proactively manage monthly & quarterly forecasts & updates in Salesforce
· Achieve assigned territory quota
The following attributes & experience is essential:-
· 1- 3 years IT sales experience
· Understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, & the channel, including competitive positioning
· Demonstrable sales success achieving & overachieving sales targets
· Strong ability to build & maintain successful relationships with partners
· Previous experience in executing plans & being a trusted single point of contact for customers/partners
· Exceptional communication, negotiation & presentation skills
· Possess various personal traits such as:- high energy, dynamic, self-motivated, results-driven, dependable, excellent follow through skills, effective in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor Degree in Computing Science or Business related disciplines preferred
Aruba offers an exciting & fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration & growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market & have fun doing it all!
Aruba is committed to the values of workforce diversity, developing your career beyond the role that you start in, equal employment opportunities & workplace flexibility.
For more information on the portfolio this role championsvisit www.arubanetworks.com
You will be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time ofapplication. Unfortunately we are unable to provide assistance with relocation or sponsorship.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.