Arkouda Performance Software Engineer
Are you the type of person who is excited about how to push programming languages to their limits on Supercomputers? Does diving into the details of compilers seem like a day well spent? Is parallel programming an area of passion and interest? We are looking for someone who can design, develop, troubleshoot and enhance the performance and functionality of Arkouda. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
How You'll Make Your Mark:
· Helps lead the Arkouda performance project team, Responsible for all stages of design and development for the improved performance of the Arkouda platform.
· Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
· Provides Arkouda domain-specific expertise and overall software systems leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
· Tune for InfiniBand network; Optimize gasnet communication layer ;Optimize libfabric/ofi communication layer ;Tune for high core count Rome CPUs ;Arkouda Software Optimizations
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· 1-3 years experience.
· Must have working knowledge of Chapel
· Must have working knowledge of Arkouda
What We Can Offer You:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.