Description de l'offre
Agile Coach and Scrum Master
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for an Agile
Coach & Scrum Master to join us! If you have a track record in and a passion for storage, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
Promotes and champions Agile methodologies within the organization. Orchestrates and influences internal and external stakeholders and HPE's functional areas to identify and remove impediments for successful sprint completion. Seeks and promotes continuous improvement at all levels of the organization. Helps to achieve productivity and quality goals with efficiency and effectiveness, by facilitating and coaching scrum teams´ efforts and activities. Scrum Masters have a strong vision and bias for action that helps create a workplace where employees are excited and eager do their best every day. Scrum Masters are passionate about getting the best out of individuals and teams through the power of self-organization. Supports Agile teams in documenting end user stories as well as helping to manage the product backlog accordingly. Facilitates scrum team meetings, including but not limited to, sprint planning, retrospectives, demos, and sprint reviews. Coaches others on delivering functional software iteratively, and scrum teams on becoming and operating autonomously, agile in reacting and proactive to make changes quickly when needed. Employees aligned to this Job Family are full-time dedicated Scrum Masters for software development.
How you’ll make your mark:
• By applying advanced subject matter knowledge on software development methods and processes.
• You organize and facilitate team backlog management, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, demos and other scrum-related rituals.
• You promote Agile knowledge and best practices across the organization to maximize the scrum team´s performance and effectiveness.
• You'll coach individuals and teams across the organization in iteration methods, to be collaborative and customer focused, and to create a transparent environment that facilitates an Agile response to challenges.
• You build consensus through collaboration and has the ability to influence organizations on the implementation of the Agile methodology.
• You have a Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
• You have 6+ years of work experience in related field.
• You have 2+ years’ experience as an Agile Scrum Master is preferred.
• You have experience as an Agile Coach is a plus.
• You have experience in leading the transition of an organization from Waterfall to Agile is desired.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers .
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.