What will I be doing?
As one of our Food and Beverage Supervisors at Hilton Maidstone , you'll be part of a fantastic team responsible for looking after operations of our Food and Beverage outlets, delivering exceptional Guest and Team Member experiences. You'll need to be comfortable & good at communicating and delegating tasks to the team to ensure our departmental targets are achieved while retaining an engaged team who take a huge pride in what they do. More specifically, some of the key areas you will be responsible for will be...
· Ensuring compliance of brand standards
· Managing guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Representing the needs of the team
· Helping Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
· Helping Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
· Assisting with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
· Helping other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Supervisor who will always work on behalf of our Guests and our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you'll need to show us that you can maintain the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
· Previous Food and Beverage supervisory experience
· Committed to delivering exceptional levels of service
· Positive, warm attitude
· Good communication skills
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
· Willingness to develop team members and self
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We're committed to helping our teams 'Thrive@Hilton', to ensure we're our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)
Salary - £8.90 per hour + Hilton perks & benefits programme #hiltonworkperks
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage